The entity Best Way Global SL, is especially aware of the protection of personal data of the Users of the services of the website.
Best Way Global SL, reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Therefore, this Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so the published version may be different at each time the User accesses it. Therefore, the User must read it each and every time they access it.
The person in charge of processing personal data is Best Way Global SL, with address for these purposes at Avda. Rafael Puig Lluvina No 4 – 38660 – Adeje
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Best Way Global SL will process the data provided by the users in order to manage the request made by them.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO DATA PROCESSING
The following principles will apply to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Personal data must be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the treatment.
- Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Personal data must be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Personal data must be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
Best Way Global SL is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party by signing or accepting the relevant forms and/or documents, for one or more specific purposes.
DATA COMMUNICATIONS – RECIPIENTS
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties, except legal obligation or prior authorization of the interested party, consenting clearly, unequivocally and expressly. There will be no international data transfers.
In any case, data will be communicated or transferred upon request, to:
- Jurisdictional bodies.
- General Administration of the State, of the Autonomous Communities, Local and Competent Public Institutions, for the exercise of similar powers or when so established by law.
- Public entities that are imposed by law.
- Any other resulting from current regulations.
Depending on the type of data subject to treatment, including and not limited to, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, as long as you do not oppose the treatment or revoke consent:
- Once the contractual and/or professional relationship has expired, we will keep them blocked during the legal prescription periods.
On the other hand, in order that the data in our records and files, computerized and/or on paper, always correspond, we will try to keep them updated. So, for these purposes, the interested party must notify Best Way Global SL of any change and/or modification.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose(s) expressed, in the cases provided, according to Law.
RIGHTS OF USERS
However, the interested party of the personal data in any case may exercise the rights that assist them, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, and which are:
- Right of Information: You have the right to be clearly informed BEFORE your data is collected and/or collected, about those that will be processed, for what purpose they are processed, where they have been obtained and/or collected and possible communications.
- Right of access: to know what data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where it has been obtained and/or collected and possible communications.
- Right of Rectification: to modify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of Cancellation: To cancel inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of Opposition: to prevent data from being processed or no longer being processed, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right to Limit Treatment: to request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law.
- Right to Data Portability: to be able to receive data provided in a structured electronic format and of habitual use and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the Object of Individualized Decisions: so that a decision is not made about your data, which produces legal effects or affects the interested party, based only on the treatment.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of their DNI, to the address: Avda. Rafael Puig Lluvina No 4 – 38660 – Adeje or to the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim (Guardianship of rights) before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Finally, it is reported that Best Way Global SL, will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures in its information system, complying with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity associated with each of the treatments.
MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: http://bestwayglobal.avisolegal.info/
You can consult the CURRENT REGULATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA at: http://normativa.avisolegal.info.